Monday, September 18, 2006

National Talk Like a Pirate Day

Today is National Talk Like a Pirate Day. Yeay.
I had forgotten what day it was exactly, but it was my mother who brought the whole thing up. She apparently heard it at church. It was the topic of the sermon, I believe. It has been some time since I went to church last, but I would have remmebered if they had brought up something that cool.

And yes the blog is still pink. I have decided to keep it this way for awhile. I have started to be more excepting of the color. I now own a pink shirt. Maybe it is the fact that I have a hot pink shower curtian that I have had to live with. I'm not sure.
I'm going to bed now it is almost 2am. I just got back to my apartment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk like a pirate day is on the 19th! You traitorous seadog, spreading them rumors early! Be likely to start a war, ye wench!

And being a pinkie lover! Best to have ye walk the plank and join Davy Jones before anymore of your evil ways spread to me crew!

Arr!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Stand down you scallywag. I was misinformed. I didn't mean to be spreading the rumors. I will not walk your plank for all the riches in the sea. Arg.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home