Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter

Yeay for Harry Potter. Cascade and I went to the Barnes and Noble Harry Potter party last night. It was great fun. We both got sorted into Hufflepuff house. The costumes were great. There was a group of people dressed as the Gryffandor Quiddich team and a great one of the Fat Lady. Cascade scored a 100% on the Potter Quiz. I missed one. I took some pictures and I soon will have them developed. I will post them when I get them. Yeay pictures.

I finished the book in about 7 and a half hours. I of course talked back to the book as usual. It was a good time. I can't wait till others have read it and can talk about it with me. Yeay. Off to go do other stuff now. I'm glad that I gave up Dr. who to go to the party last night it was worth it. Happy reading everyone. *Hugs*

2 Comments:

Blogger Cascade said...

Oh.... Snape!!! Harry!! Hedwig!! Dobby!! Gred and Forge!! Oi... I'm perusing the Mugglenet forums for people's reactions to DH...and by golly they're idiots. *^_^*

9:27 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

What are they saying?

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home