Thursday, June 05, 2008

D&D forth Ed

Hello again people. I return from my long break from posting.

Dungeons and Dragons forth Edition:

After a long struggle to pre-order the player's handbook I finally resorted to going to Barnes and Noble. Strangely enough it was cheaper to order online than it was to get it in the store. I have my pre-order done and apparently it is already being shipped, which makes me super happy. I will have it around the ninth. I hope the transition to the new system will be easy. I have already made my player piece for the game out of sculpy. I have to finish painting her.

In other news:

I need to start working on my Summer Camp stuff. I'm almost done, but of course I got distracted. Ah for putting things off. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home