Friday, September 29, 2006

Weekend

Ah the weekend is here and what am I doing well right now I'm typing, but what should I be doing? That's right you lovely people guessed right.
I should be studing. I have a test on Monday for my Applied Orgainic and Tuesday for my Non-Western Culture Africa class. I get to go and study till my eyes bled. Oh why did I feel that I needed college?
On other subjects I watched Tristan and Isolde. It was a good movie, but very sad. Those of you that are reading my lovly post and have gotten this far. What did you think of the movie and do you feel that you would have made the same choices?
Far well readers. I must be off to study.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*random glomp*

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home