Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yey Serenity

It took a week for someone to make a comment on my blog.*sob* You all should be ashamed of yourselfs. Cookies to Serenity for her comment. I enjoyed the random glomp.
Not much has been happening in my life. I've had work and school. I'm actually trying to get my homework done like a day or so before it is due, not like my usually half hour before class. Yeay me. I have also be rediscovering my artistic side.
I have been doing printmaking with my grandmother. It is turning out well.
You should comment on this blog. Come on you know you want to. *poke*

In the words of Porky Pig "Tha-that's all folks"

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hey, I read, I just don't comment much!! *grins* Oh, and I am hunting around for a decent recipe for you. I'll let you know what I find one!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

random comment! I'm a tad intoxicated .. it's KJ's fault .. blame him! k.. bye!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home